While there will be many differences of opinion and political beliefs, in order to be a member of the Revive Party, you must commit to these ten principles.
- Adhering to the Word of God is first and foremost in all decisions that you cast. If it doesn’t stand up in the Word of God, we don’t stand for it either. The Holy Bible is the Word of God.
- You are a servant to God and secondly, a servant to the people.
- You believe in blessing others by giving them a helping hand.
- You believe in properly managing that which God has given you.
- You believe in freedom of religion, freedom of the press, and freedom of speech including the ability to speak out against the government.
- You are humble.
- You believe the power of the people is biggest at the bottom. The municipal government yields more power than the county. The county yields more power than the state. The state yields more power than the national government.
- You believe in the division of powers as defined by the United States Constitution and you respect those.
- You believe in oversight of the government beyond elections.
- You believe in transparency of the government and that transparency is always safer as opposed to a secretive government.
While there will be various interpretations of the above principles, it must be understood that one principle stands out as black and white. It is the one that God should be involved with everything you do and His will should followed at all times.